At Pringle Homes we understand. We will be there with you every step of the way to keep you informed of progress and guide you through the buying process. With expectations high, buying a new home is an exciting and sometimes demanding time. Our customers always receive our full attention and the help they need to ensure buying a new Pringle home is a smooth and enjoyable move.
Please read on and be reassured by our customer care charter:
- Once your property is reserved we will instruct solicitors and provide you with full details of the purchase. The sales team are on hand to answer any questions you may have, with your satisfaction our priority.
- We will arrange meetings, at your convenience, to discuss in detail the substantial choice of customisation options and extras.
- If you have purchased at an early stage of construction, we will keep you updated with build progress and offer site visits when major milestones are reached.
- We aim to provide a quality of build that exceeds any other new homes in the same price bracket.
- Your home will be constructed to exacting Pringle Homes’ standards, with contemporary features of energy efficiency and low-cost maintenance. We are confident that the re-sale value of your property will be enhanced by our build quality and brand image.
- Your new home will be fresh and clean for handover day; all appliances and sanitary ware will have been tested.
- A handover pack will be provided on handover day, which follows legal completion. This will contain all user manuals and certificates for the property. Our customer care team will be on hand to answer any other questions you may have.
- One of our mottos at Pringle Homes is “quality, not quantity”. We pick and choose our developments thoughtfully, maintaining exclusivity with developments of just 1-15 luxury homes.
- “Location, Location, Location” – our developments are executive homes in desirable locations. We do not compromise on location to ensure we deliver contemporary living in beautiful surroundings.
- We are conscious of our environment and the increasing costs of owning and maintaining a home. All our houses are built to level 4 Code for Sustainable Homes. This allows for a high standard of living whilst helping to keep the cost of your bills low and property maintenance to a minimum.