PLOT 8 - The HaworthThe Haworth demonstrates all the hallmarks of our commitment to quality and dedication to details offering two spacious reception rooms, open plan dining kitchen with bi fold doors plus family area with French doors to the rear garden. There are 4 double bedrooms, two of which are en-suite.
- Traditional Style Double Fronted Five Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Generous Sitting Room With Choice of Fireplace and Feature Bay Window
- Spacious Separate Snug / Formal Dining Room
- Open Plan Dining Kitchen With Feature Island & Bi fold Doors
- Family Area With French Doors To the Rear Garden
- Boot Room plus Cloaks / Utility Room
- Two En-Suites and Four Piece Family Bathroom
- Underfloor Heating Throughout The Ground Floor
- Spacious Double Garage With Electric Remote Controlled Doors
This 5 bedroom home demonstrates all the hallmarks of our commitment to quality and dedication to detail. A distinctive exterior finished in either natural stone or fully rendered, includes a tall gable, chimney and classically detailed porch over the front door.
At the front of the ground floor is the sitting room with a large square bay window, and the snug, a room ideal for watching television, reading or relaxation with the family. The kitchen/dining/family room, to the rear of the house, has a showstopping island, and there is access to the garden via expansive bi-folding doors.
There are 4 double bedrooms, two of which are en suite, the others served by the luxurious family bathroom. The master en suite features double wash basins and a large shower; there’s also a dressing room with fitted wardrobes. Bedroom 5 would also make an ideal study if required.
2 - Family 10' x 11'3
3 - Utility / Cloaks 6'2 x 11'3
4 - WC 5'4 x 6'1
5 - Sitting Room 15'9 x 14'5
6 - Snug 15'2 x 11'4
7 - Boot Room 6'2 x 5'9
2 - Family 3.1 x 3.4
3 - Utility / Cloaks 1.9 x 3.4
4 - WC 1.6 x 1.9
5 - Sitting Room 4.8 x 4.4
6 - Snug 4.6 x 3.5
7 - Boot Room 1.9 x 1.8
9 - En-Suite 7'10 x 7'4
10 - Dressing Room 7'10 x 5'11
11 - Bedroom 2 15'9 x 14'7
12 - En-Suite 8'6 x 5'0
13 - Bedroom 3 13'7 x 9'1
14 - Bathroom 10' x 9'0
15 - Bedroom 4 9'6 x 11'1
16 - Bedroom 5 / Study 6'7 x 9'7
9 - En-Suite 2.4 x 2.2
10 - Dressing Room 2.4 x 1.8
11 - Bedroom 2 4.8 x 4.4
12 - En-Suite 2.6 x 1.5
13 - Bedroom 3 4.1 x 2.8
14 - Bathroom 3.0 x 2.7
15 - Bedroom 4 2.9 x 3.4
16 - Bedroom 5 / Study 2.0 x 2.9
At Pringle homes we offer the highest specification as standard. Our customers are able to choose from a vast selection of kitchen styles and finishes, fireplaces, tiling, flooring, so you can start off with your new home exactly how you want it.
Kitchen & Utility Room
- Professionally designed handleless matt finish kitchen in a choice of colours with 20 mm quartz work surfaces and upstands.
- Franke 1.5 oversized bowl sink with contemporary Franke mixer tap.
- Siemens appliances including single oven, combi-microwave oven, induction hob and downdraft or in-ceiling extractor.
- Integrated tall fridge, freezer and integrated dishwasher
- MultiMatic door accessory system.
- Extensive choice of floor tiles included for the kitchen, utility/boot room, dining, family area & downstairs WC
- Choice of utility room units and Duropal laminate worktops to compliment kitchen style, with space for washing machine and dryer
- Stainless steel sink with draining area and mixer tap to utility room
Bathroom & En-Suites
- Duravit Durastyle sanitaryware with Hansgrohe taps and fittings.
- Low profile shower trays with fixed shower screens or sliding enclosures
- Extensive choice of wall and floor tiles
- Master en-suites fully tiled with concealed Hansgrohe shower valves and fixed shower head with secondary handheld shower
- All other Bathrooms are fully tiled with Hansgrohe bar valve showers with primary fixed head and secondary handheld shower.
- Illuminated steam-free mirror in each bathroom.
- Concealed Gerberit cisterns where appropriate
- Energy efficient gas-fired pressurised central heating system with Ideal Logic condensing boiler and substantial A rated OSO hot water cylinder
- Underfloor heating to ground floor with individually zoned heating controls
- Thermostatically controlled radiators with side panels and top grilles to upper floors
- Thermostatically controlled heated chrome towel rails in all bathrooms and en-suites
- App controlled heating
- Choice of fires and surrounds with extensive range of upgrade options
- All windows & doors are high security doors with A++ Energy ratings, keyed alike locks and multipoint locking to meet Approved Document Q high security standards.
- Security alarm fitted with keypad in hallway and boot room/utility. Infrared sensors to ground floor rooms & landing included, with additions to upper floors and Garage available
- The majority of plots offer painted timber or metal gates to the driveway for security and privacy, with optional automation upgrade available
Internal & External Finishes
- Internal walls finished in contemporary colours from Little Greene Paint Company palette
- All ceilings finished in white matt emulsion
- Large skirting boards and architraves in Ogee profile
- Solid core 4 panelled painted internal doors
- Painted staircase with chamfered newels and spindles
- All internal woodwork, doors and staircases painted in a choice of colour scheme from Little Greene Paint company palette
- Bespoke fitted furniture to Master Suite dressing area with option to upgrade to other rooms
- Interior design service available on request
- Energy efficient external lighting to front and rear
- Feature bonded gravel finish driveway
- Tarmac entrance road to development
- Energy efficient LED street lighting at intervals along the entrance road
- Indian stone paving to all patios and paths
- Front and rear gardens turfed or seeded where practicable with landscaping to front gardens
- Close boarded timber garden fences 1.8m high unless noted otherwise
- Boundary treatments include stone walling, hedging, railings and picket fencing for diverse streetscenes throughout the development
- All houses constructed to the latest building regulations
- All houses sold as Freehold
- 2 year Pringle Home warranty with our dedicated customer service team.
- 10 year Premier Guarantee Structural Warranty
- Communal landscaped areas, drainage and roads are managed by a Management Company that Residents will contribute to for ongoing upkeep and maintenance.
- Pre-insulated timber frame construction. We are members of the Structural Timber Association.
- Natural pitched face British sandstone coursed walling with coloured through roughcast render for easy maintenance
- Stone cills, jambs, heads form the majority of openings*, with natural cut stone features adding to the character of each property.
- High quality Spanish slate to the roofs with dry verge and ridge systems
- Rainwater goods are black uPVC with black woodgrain fascias and soffits to complement
- uPVC Windows and aluminium bi-fold doors with energy efficient double glazing. Obscured glazing to all bathrooms, cloakrooms and en-suites
- Very high level of insulation provided throughout
*Stone finished properties only.
Take a tour
The Haworth - Plot 8
Plot 8, The Haworth, Northcote Park