PLOT 5 - The HarrisonOffered for sale at 33% discount from market value, this modern end town house, offers three good sized bedrooms, modern open plan living / dining kitchen with French doors to the rear garden.
- (33%) Discount to Market Value Home - Full Ownership
- Traditional Style End Mews Style Home
- Open Plan Living / Dining Kitchen With French Doors
- Separate Sitting Room To Front Aspect
- Ground Floor WC & Separate Utility Area
- Cul de Sac Location
- Gardens Front & Rear With Private Parking For 2 Cars
- Sought After Village Location
A spacious modern yet traditional in style three bedroom end town house, situated within a small exclusive development in the village of Woodplumpton. The entrance hallway with ground floor guest WC leads through to a spacious modern open plan living / dining kitchen with utility area and French doors to the rear garden. There is also a separate sitting room to the front aspect and contemporary three piece bathroom. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing, solar panels and full gas central heating. There are gardens to the front and rear plus private driveway parking for 2 cars.
This home is offered for sale at 33% discount from market value, which is a an affordable home scheme via Preston City Council.
The exact criteria to buy a discounted property can differ between schemes but generally includes the following criteria:
You are unable to afford a property on the open market, (total household income less than 60K)
Must have a local connection to Preston area
Be able to demonstrate a Housing Need for property type
Be a first time buyer or if you are currently a home owner (named on the mortgage) you can apply but must sell the property (or name removed) before you can complete the purchase of a discounted property
Please contact our sales team for further information on 01772 690445 or email email@example.com
PLUMPTON FIELD AFFORDABLE HOMES
- 1 year Pringle Home defects warranty with our dedicated customer service team
- 10 year Premier Guarantee Structural Warranty
- All houses sold as Freehold with management company formed for management of communal areas. All residents to contribute – please ask for estimated costs per year.
- Traditional brick and block construction with self-coloured render or tile hanging where applicable
- uPVC “Agate Grey” windows and door frames with energy efficient double glazing.
Plot 5, The Harrision, Plumpton Field