PLOT 4 - The MalloryThe Mallory has 4 bedrooms, and a huge amount of character and charm. The master bedroom is located on the ground floor with en-suite, the first floor includes three double bedrooms, one with feature vaulted style ceiling and Juliet Balcony overlooking the rear garden.
- Traditional Style Double Fronted Detached Home With Much Charm & Character
- Master Bedroom To The Ground Floor With French Doors & En-Suite
- Open Plan Family / Dining Kitchen With Expansive Bi Fold Doors
- Sitting Room With Bay Window & Separate Study
- Three First Floor Double Bedrooms, One With Feature Juliet Balcony Overlooking The Rear Garden
- Spacious Double Garage With Electric Remote Controlled Doors
- Impressive Entrance Hallway With Staircase To The First Floor
The Mallory has 4 bedrooms, and a huge amount of character and charm. The sitting room, looks out through a traditional square bay window, and the study is across the hall. The master suite is also on ground floor level, and comprises a double bedroom, and en-suite with a walk in shower and double wash basins.
At the rear of The Mallory, a contemporary note is struck, in the shape of the projecting gable with its full height glazed doors opening onto the garden from the dining space of the kitchen/dining/family area. On the floor above, glazed walling is continued and creates a Juliet balcony to bedroom 2.
Bedrooms 3 and 4 are also on the first floor, which features a gallery landing and a useful storage room. Bedroom 4 has a delightful dormer window, and the family bathroom, with a bath and substantial shower enclosure, completes the accommodation on this floor.
2 - Family 12'0 x 12'02
3 - Utility 9'10 x 6'0
4 - WC 4'06 x 6'06
5 - Sitting Room 14'8 x 13'02
6 - Study 12'08 x 8'06
7 - Master Bedroom 12'08 x 16'02
8 - En-Suite 12'08 x 5'03
2 - Family 3.7 x 3.7
3 - Utility 3.0 x 1.8
4 - WC 1.4 x 1.8
5 - Sitting Room 4.5 x 4.0
6 - Study 3.9 x 2.6
7 - Master Bedroom 3.9 x 4.9
8 - En-Suite 3.9 x 1.6
10 - Bathroom 7'10 x 10'10
11 - Bedroom 3 11'07 x 13'02
12 - Bedroom 4 12'08 x 19'01
13 - Loft Store 13'02 x 6'02
14 - Gallery Landing
10 - Bathroom 2.4 x 3.3
11 - Bedroom 3 3.5 x 4.0
12 - Bedroom 4 3.9 x 2.6
13 - Loft Store 4.0 x 1.9
14 - Gallery Landing
At Pringle homes we offer the highest specification as standard, offering vast choices of kitchen, fireplace, tiling and flooring, so you can start off with your home exactly how you want it.
Kitchen & Utility Room
- Professionally designed Stuart Frazer Siematic handleless matt finish kitchen in a choice of colours with 20 mm quartz work surfaces and upstands.
- Franke 1.5 oversized bowl sink with contemporary Franke mixer tap.
- Siemens appliances including single oven, combi-microwave oven, induction hob and downdraft or in-ceiling extractor.
- Integrated tall fridge, freezer and integrated dishwasher
- MultiMatic door accessory system.
- Extensive choice of floor tiles included for the kitchen, utility/boot room, dining, family area & downstairs loo
- Choice of utility room units and Duropal laminate worktops to compliment kitchen style, with space for washing machine and dryer
- Stainless steel sink with draining area and mixer tap to utility room
Bathroom & En-Suites
- Duravit Durastyle sanitaryware with Hansgrohe taps and fittings.
- Low profile shower trays with fixed shower screens or sliding enclosures
- Extensive choice of wall and floor tiles
- Master en-suites fully tiled with concealed Hansgrohe shower valves and fixed shower head with secondary handheld shower
- All other Bathrooms are fully tiled with Hansgrohe bar valve showers with primary fixed head and secondary handheld shower.
- Illuminated steam-free mirror in each bathroom.
- Concealed Gerberit cisterns where appropriate
- Energy efficient gas-fired pressurised central heating system with Ideal Logic condensing boiler and substantial A rated OSO hot water cylinder
- Underfloor heating to ground floor with individually zoned heating controls
- Thermostatically controlled radiators with side panels and top grilles to upper floors
- Thermostatically controlled heated chrome towel rails in all bathrooms and en-suites
- App controlled heating
- Choice of fires and surrounds with extensive range of upgrade options
- All windows & doors are high security doors with A++ Energy ratings, keyed alike locks and multipoint locking to meet Approved Document Q high security standards.
- Security alarm fitted with keypad in hallway and boot room/utility. Infrared sensors to ground floor rooms & landing included, with additions to upper floors and Garage available
Internal & External Finishes
- Internal walls finished in contemporary colours from Little Greene Paint Company palette
- All ceilings finished in white matt emulsion
- Large skirting boards and architraves in Ogee profile
- Solid core 4 panelled painted internal doors
- Painted staircase with chamfered newels and spindles
- All internal woodwork, doors and staircases painted in a choice of colour scheme from Little Greene Paint company palette
- Bespoke fitted furniture to Master Suite dressing area with option to upgrade to other rooms
- Interior design service available on request
- Energy efficient external lighting to front and rear
- Feature bonded gravel finish driveway
- Tarmac entrance road to development
- Energy efficient LED street lighting at intervals along the entrance road
- Indian stone paving to all patios and paths
- Front and rear gardens turfed or seeded where practicable with landscaping to front gardens
- Close boarded timber garden fences 1.8m high unless noted otherwise
- Boundary treatments include stone walling, hedging, railings and picket fencing for diverse streetscenes throughout the development
- All houses constructed to the latest building regulations
- All houses sold as Freehold
- 2 year Pringle Home warranty with our dedicated customer service team.
- 10 year Premier Guarantee Structural Warranty
- Communal landscaped areas, drainage and roads are managed by a Management Company that Residents will contribute to for ongoing upkeep and maintenance.
- Pre-insulated timber frame construction. We are members of the Structural Timber Association.
- Natural pitched face British sandstone coursed walling with coloured through roughcast render for easy maintenance
- Stone cills, jambs, heads form the majority of openings*, with natural cut stone features adding to the character of each property.
- High quality Spanish slate to the roofs with dry verge and ridge systems
- Rainwater goods are black uPVC with black woodgrain fascias and soffits to complement
- uPVC Windows and aluminium bi-fold doors with energy efficient double glazing. Obscured glazing to all bathrooms, cloakrooms and en-suites
- Very high level of insulation provided throughout
*Stone finished properties only.
Take a tour
The Mallory - Plot 4
Plot 4, The Mallory, Northcote Park