PLOT 39 - The AldrichOffered for sale at 40% discount from market value for over 55's, this semi detached true bungalow, offers three good sized bedrooms, modern open plan sitting room / dining kitchen with French doors to the rear garden and contemporary three piece stylish shower room.
- Three bedroom Semi Detached True Bungalow
- Stylish professionally designed Kitchen including a range of appliances
- Sitting Room, open plan to spacious dining kitchen with French doors to the rear garden
- Three piece Shower Room with Duravit sanitaryware
- uPVC double glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Turfed Gardens to front and rear
- Over 55's - Buyers are required to apply to Ribble Valley Council to be approved
A charming three bedroom semi detached true bungalow finished in self coloured render with natural stone detailing, situated on this much sought after development in the village of Langho. A spacious entrance hallway leads through into a stylish professionally fitted dining kitchen which benefits from French doors that lead out to the rear garden. The kitchen is open plan to the sitting room with window to the front aspect, a perfect place to sit and relax. There are gardens to the front and rear plus a private tarmac driveway. Please call 01772 690445 for further information on this home.
Discount sale home ownership
Affordable home ownership is designed to assist people (especially first time buyers) in purchasing their own property at a price below the current market value that is affordable. A discount is applied and can be up to 40% off the open market valuation in the rural parishes and 30% in the market towns. The discounted percentage is not owned by anyone else; the properties are sold and remain in the ownership of the purchaser.
The discount is applied to the property in perpetuity and is fixed through a legal agreement applied at the point planning permission was granted. This is called a Section 106 Agreement. All future sales of the property will abide by the same rules of applying the discount to the open market value. Therefore those households that benefit from the discount on the first sale will then pass on that benefit as and when they sell the property and the same for all future sales.
These properties are designated as affordable and are for the benefit of households in the borough that are in need of affordable housing.
To be eligible to purchase a discounted property you must be able to demonstrate that:
- you cannot afford to purchase at the full market value
- you have a local connection to the borough; live / have lived in recent years / work or have close family in the borough
- you must be the occupier of the property and the property the only residence owned
Any future purchasers must also provide evidence they meet the above requirements.
NORTHCOTE PARK AFFORDABLE HOMES
- All houses constructed to the latest building regulations
- All houses sold as Freehold
- Timber frame construction with self-coloured render and natural stone detailing where applicable
- uPVC windows and GRP external doors with energy efficient double glazing
- Obscured glazing to all bathrooms, cloakrooms and en-suites
- High level of insulation provided throughout
- 1 year Pringle Homes defects warranty with our dedicated customer service team
- 10 year Premier Guarantee Structural Warranty
Plot 39, The Aldrich, Northcote Park