PLOT 41 - The AldrichOffered for sale at 40% discount from market value for over 55's, this semi detached true bungalow, offers three good sized bedrooms, modern open plan sitting room / dining kitchen with French doors to the rear garden and contemporary three piece stylish shower room.
- Three bedroom Semi Detached True Bungalow
- Stylish professionally designed Kitchen including a range of appliances
- Sitting Room, open plan to spacious dining kitchen with French doors to the rear garden
- Three piece Shower Room with Duravit sanitaryware
- uPVC double glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Turfed Gardens to front and rear
- Over 55's - Buyers are required to apply to Ribble Valley Council to be approved
A charming three bedroom semi detached true bungalow finished in self coloured render with natural stone detailing, situated on this much sought after development in the village of Langho. A spacious entrance hallway leads through into a stylish professionally fitted dining kitchen which benefits from French doors that lead out to the rear garden. The kitchen is open plan to the sitting room with window to the front aspect, a perfect place to sit and relax. There are gardens to the front and rear plus a private tarmac driveway. Please call 01772 690445 for further information on this home.
Discount sale home ownership
Affordable home ownership is designed to assist people (especially first time buyers) in purchasing their own property at a price below the current market value that is affordable. A discount is applied and can be up to 40% off the open market valuation in the rural parishes and 30% in the market towns. The discounted percentage is not owned by anyone else; the properties are sold and remain in the ownership of the purchaser.
The discount is applied to the property in perpetuity and is fixed through a legal agreement applied at the point planning permission was granted. This is called a Section 106 Agreement. All future sales of the property will abide by the same rules of applying the discount to the open market value. Therefore those households that benefit from the discount on the first sale will then pass on that benefit as and when they sell the property and the same for all future sales.
These properties are designated as affordable and are for the benefit of households in the borough that are in need of affordable housing.
To be eligible to purchase a discounted property you must be able to demonstrate that:
- you cannot afford to purchase at the full market value
- you have a local connection to the borough; live / have lived in recent years / work or have close family in the borough
- you must be the occupier of the property and the property the only residence owned
Any future purchasers must also provide evidence they meet the above requirements.
NORTHCOTE PARK AFFORDABLE HOMES
- All houses constructed to the latest building regulations
- All houses sold as Freehold
- Timber frame construction with self-coloured render and natural stone detailing where applicable
- uPVC windows and GRP external doors with energy efficient double glazing
- Obscured glazing to all bathrooms, cloakrooms and en-suites
- High level of insulation provided throughout
- 1 year Pringle Homes defects warranty with our dedicated customer service team
- 10 year Premier Guarantee Structural Warranty
- Brushed stainless sockets and light switches. (storage area electrical fittings to be white plastic)
- Energy efficient LED downlights included to kitchen & bathrooms
- TV/Satellite points provided to lounge & master bedroom. Aerial to be included but satellite dishes not.
- Smoke detectors provided as required
- Doorbell included
- Door number plaques included
- Professionally designed Symphony Koncept kitchen in a choice of colours with laminate work surfaces and upstands
- Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink with contemporary mixer tap.
- Built in Zanussi appliances including single oven, gas hob and extractor, with space for tall fridge freezer in shared ownership properties.
- Excel 18mm carcasses
- 40mm PVC edged premium worktops with laminate upstands
- Matched end panels
- LED Quadra under cabinet lighting
- Stainless steel splashback.
Bathrooms & En-Suites
- White Duravit D-Code sanitaryware with Hansgrohe taps and fittings
- Low profile shower trays with thermostatic Hansgrohe bar-valve showers
- Chrome towel rails to bathrooms
- Walls tiled full height to wet areas. Choice of wall tiles
- Basin wastes to be pop up chrome
- Splashback tiling over basin
- Energy efficient gas-fired pressurised central heating system with ideal 30Kw combi boiler
- Thermostatically controlled radiators with side panels and top grilles
- Windows have push button locks
- External doors include multipoint locking
- 13Amp fused spur in hallway storage areas for future install of wireless alarm
- Low energy external lighting to front and rear with PIRs
- Tarmac driveways
- Tarmac entrance road to development
- Energy efficient LED street lighting at intervals along the entrance road
- Indian stone paving (600×900 flags) to all patios and paths
- Front and rear gardens turfed where practical with landscaping to front gardens
- Close boarded timber garden fences 1.8m high to rear boundaries and 1.6m high to adjacent property boundaries unless noted otherwise
- Internal walls finished in white
- All ceilings finished in white matt emulsion
- Skirting boards (15x94mm) and architraves (15x69mm) in lambs tongue profile and finished in white satin
- Internal doors to be white Premdoor 4 panel with modern chrome furniture
- Staircases in softwood with MDF risers. Balustrades, handrails and base rails in painted white satin.
- PAR slatted shelving to storage areas
Plot 41, The Aldrich, Northcote Park