PLOT 27 - The BinghamThe Bingham is the perfect blend of contemporary and traditional architecture offering an impressive entrance hall, spectacular double height vaulted ceiling to the kitchen open plan to the dining area and family area all with bi fold doors to the rear garden.
- Four Double Bedroom Traditional Home With A Touch of Arts & Crafts Style
- Master Bedroom With Four Piece En-Suite To the Ground Floor
- Open Plan Family / Dining Kitchen With Feature Island & Expansive Bi Fold Doors
- Spectacular Double Height Ceiling To the Kitchen / Dining Area
- Elegant Sitting Room With Feature Bay Window
- Juliet Balcony Overlooking Rear Garden To Second Bedroom
- Underfloor Heating Throughout The Ground Floor
- Spacious Detached Double Garage With Electric Remote Controlled Doors
An exceptional design, The Bingham is the perfect blend of contemporary and traditional architecture. From the front elevation the substantial double gables with stone corbel detailing and porch roof sweeping down to form a canopy over the front entrance offer charming features that are in keeping with the traditional & characterful architecture of the Ribble Valley.
The rear elevation offers a complete contrast to this with contemporary full height glazing to both gables and bi-fold doors spanning the full width of the property. On one side of the property this creates a spectacular double height vaulted ceiling to the Kitchen and the other it allows floor to ceiling windows and a Juliet balcony to Bedroom 2, looking out over the large rear patio and garden.
The ground floor comprises a spacious entrance hall with galleried landing, sitting room with fireplace and feature bay window, plenty of storage space including cloaks and pantry, and an expansive Kitchen/Family/Dining area to the rear of the home. For those looking into convenient single storey living, another desirable feature of the Bingham is the vast Master Suite located on the ground floor. This includes a walk in dressing room, large en-suite with freestanding bath, double vanity units and expansive shower enclosure. Upstairs encompasses 3 large double bedrooms, one with en-suite, plenty of storage space and a beautifully designed family bathroom.
2 - Family / Dining 27'4 x 13'8
3 - Utility 7'10 x 7'10
4 - WC 6'5 x 3'10
5 - Pantry 6'5 x 3'7
6 - Master Bedroom 14'8 x 15'5
7 - En-Suite 8'4 x 12'9
8 - Dressing Room 5'9 x 9'1
9 - Sitting Room 14'8 x 16'6
10 - Cloaks 5'7 x 3'8
2 - Family / Dining 8.3 x 4.2
3 - Utility 2.4 x 2.4
4 - WC 2.0 x 1.2
5 - Pantry 2.0 x 1.1
6 - Master Bedroom 4.5 x 4.7
7 - En-Suite 2.5 x 3.9
8 - Dressing Room 1.8 x 2.8
9 - Sitting Room 4.5 x 5.0
10 - Cloaks 1.7 x 1.1
12 - En-Suite 14'8 x 5'3
13 - Bedroom 3 11'7 x 16'6
14 - Bathroom 14'8 x 7'10
15 - Bedroom 4 13'2 x 14'11
16 - Loft Store 11'8 x 5'8
12 - En-Suite 4.5 x 1.6
13 - Bedroom 33.5 x 5.0
14 - Bathroom 4.5 x 2.4
15 - Bedroom 4 4.0 x 4.5
16 - Loft Store 3.6 x 1.7
At Pringle homes we offer the highest specification as standard. Our customers are able to choose from a vast selection of kitchen styles and finishes, fireplaces, tiling, flooring, so you can start off with your new home exactly how you want it.
Kitchen & Utility Room
- Professionally designed Stuart Frazer Siematic handleless matt finish kitchen in a choice of colours with 20 mm quartz work surfaces and upstands.
- Franke 1.5 oversized bowl sink with contemporary Franke mixer tap.
- Siemens appliances including single oven, combi-microwave oven, induction hob and downdraft or in-ceiling extractor.
- Integrated tall fridge, freezer and integrated dishwasher
- MultiMatic door accessory system.
- Extensive choice of floor tiles included for the kitchen, utility/boot room, dining, family area & downstairs loo
- Choice of utility room units and Duropal laminate worktops to compliment kitchen style, with space for washing machine and dryer
- Stainless steel sink with draining area and mixer tap to utility room
Bathroom & En-Suites
- Duravit Durastyle sanitaryware with Hansgrohe taps and fittings.
- Low profile shower trays with fixed shower screens or sliding enclosures
- Extensive choice of wall and floor tiles
- Master en-suites fully tiled with concealed Hansgrohe shower valves and fixed shower head with secondary handheld shower
- All other Bathrooms are fully tiled with Hansgrohe bar valve showers with primary fixed head and secondary handheld shower.
- Illuminated steam-free mirror in each bathroom.
- Concealed Gerberit cisterns where appropriate
- Energy efficient gas-fired pressurised central heating system with Ideal Logic condensing boiler and substantial A rated OSO hot water cylinder
- Underfloor heating to ground floor with individually zoned heating controls
- Thermostatically controlled radiators with side panels and top grilles to upper floors
- Thermostatically controlled heated chrome towel rails in all bathrooms and en-suites
- App controlled heating
- Choice of fires and surrounds with extensive range of upgrade options
- All windows & doors are high security doors with A++ Energy ratings, keyed alike locks and multipoint locking to meet Approved Document Q high security standards.
- Security alarm fitted with keypad in hallway and boot room/utility. Infrared sensors to ground floor rooms & landing included, with additions to upper floors and Garage available
- The majority of plots offer painted timber or metal gates to the driveway for security and privacy, with optional automation upgrade available
Internal & External Finishes
- Internal walls finished in contemporary colours from Little Greene Paint Company palette
- All ceilings finished in white matt emulsion
- Large skirting boards and architraves in Ogee profile
- Solid core 4 panelled painted internal doors
- Painted staircase with chamfered newels and spindles
- All internal woodwork, doors and staircases painted in a choice of colour scheme from Little Greene Paint company palette
- Bespoke fitted furniture to Master Suite dressing area with option to upgrade to other rooms
- Interior design service available on request
- Energy efficient external lighting to front and rear
- Feature bonded gravel finish driveway
- Tarmac entrance road to development
- Energy efficient LED street lighting at intervals along the entrance road
- Indian stone paving to all patios and paths
- Front and rear gardens turfed or seeded where practicable with landscaping to front gardens
- Close boarded timber garden fences 1.8m high unless noted otherwise
- Boundary treatments include stone walling, hedging, railings and picket fencing for diverse streetscenes throughout the development
- All houses constructed to the latest building regulations
- All houses sold as Freehold
- 2 year Pringle Home warranty with our dedicated customer service team.
- 10 year Premier Guarantee Structural Warranty
- Communal landscaped areas, drainage and roads are managed by a Management Company that Residents will contribute to for ongoing upkeep and maintenance.
- Pre-insulated timber frame construction. We are members of the Structural Timber Association.
- Natural pitched face British sandstone coursed walling with coloured through roughcast render for easy maintenance
- Stone cills, jambs, heads form the majority of openings*, with natural cut stone features adding to the character of each property.
- High quality Spanish slate to the roofs with dry verge and ridge systems
- Rainwater goods are black uPVC with black woodgrain fascias and soffits to complement
- uPVC Windows and aluminium bi-fold doors with energy efficient double glazing. Obscured glazing to all bathrooms, cloakrooms and en-suites
- Very high level of insulation provided throughout
*Stone finished properties only.
Take a tour
Plot 27, The Bingham, Northcote Park