PLOT 26 - The HaworthThe Haworth demonstrates all the hallmarks of our commitment to quality and dedication to details offering two spacious reception rooms, open plan living / dining kitchen with bi fold doors leading out to the rear garden. To the first floor are 5 bedrooms, two with en-suite.
- Traditional Style Double Fronted 5 Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Generous Sitting Room With Choice of Fireplace and Feature Bay Window
- Spacious Separate Snug / Formal Dining Room
- Open Plan Dining Kitchen With Feature Island & Bi fold Doors
- Family Area With French Doors To the Rear Garden
- Boot Room plus Cloaks / Utility Room
- Two En-Suites and Four Piece Family Bathroom
- Underfloor Heating Throughout The Ground Floor
- Spacious Double Garage With Electric Remote Controlled Doors
This 5 bedroom home demonstrates all the hallmarks of our commitment to quality and dedication to detail. A distinctive exterior finished in either natural stone or fully rendered, includes a tall gable, chimney and classically detailed porch over the front door.
At the front of the ground floor is the sitting room with a large square bay window, and the snug, a room ideal for watching television, reading or relaxation with the family. The kitchen/dining/family room, to the rear of the house, has a show stopping island, and there is access to the garden via expansive bi-folding doors.
There are 4 double bedrooms, two of which are en suite, the others served by the luxurious family bathroom. The master en suite features double wash basins and a large shower; there’s also a dressing room with fitted wardrobes. Bedroom 5 would also make an ideal study if required.
2 - Family 10' x 11'3
3 - Utility / Cloaks 6'2 x 11'3
4 - WC 5'4 x 6'1
5 - Sitting Room 15'9 x 14'5
6 - Snug 15'2 x 11'4
7 - Boot Room 6'2 x 5'9
2 - Family 3.1 x 3.4
3 - Utility / Cloaks 1.9 x 3.4
4 - WC 1.6 x 1.9
5 - Sitting Room 4.8 x 4.4
6 - Snug 4.6 x 3.5
7 - Boot Room 1.9 x 1.8
9 - En-Suite 7'10 x 7'4
10 - Dressing Room 7'10 x 5'11
11 - Bedroom 2 15'9 x 14'7
12 - En-Suite 8'6 x 5'0
13 - Bedroom 3 13'7 x 9'1
14 - Bathroom 10' x 9'0
15 - Bedroom 4 9'6 x 11'1
16 - Bedroom 5 / Study 6'7 x 9'7
9 - En-Suite 2.4 x 2.2
10 - Dressing Room 2.4 x 1.8
11 - Bedroom 2 4.8 x 4.4
12 - En-Suite 2.6 x 1.5
13 - Bedroom 3 4.1 x 2.8
14 - Bathroom 3.0 x 2.7
15 - Bedroom 4 2.9 x 3.4
16 - Bedroom 5 / Study 2.0 x 2.9
At Pringle homes we offer the highest specification as standard. Our customers are able to choose from a vast selection of kitchen styles and finishes, fireplaces, tiling, flooring, so you can start off with your new home exactly how you want it.
Kitchen & Utility Room
- Professionally designed Stuart Frazer Siematic handleless matt finish kitchen in a choice of colours with 20 mm quartz work surfaces and upstands.
- Franke 1.5 oversized bowl sink with contemporary Franke mixer tap.
- Siemens appliances including single oven, combi-microwave oven, induction hob and downdraft or in-ceiling extractor.
- Integrated tall fridge, freezer and integrated dishwasher
- MultiMatic door accessory system.
- Extensive choice of floor tiles included for the kitchen, utility/boot room, dining, family area & downstairs WC
- Choice of utility room units and Duropal laminate worktops to compliment kitchen style, with space for washing machine and dryer
- Stainless steel sink with draining area and mixer tap to utility room
Bathroom & En-Suites
- Duravit Durastyle sanitaryware with Hansgrohe taps and fittings.
- Low profile shower trays with fixed shower screens or sliding enclosures
- Extensive choice of wall and floor tiles
- Master en-suites fully tiled with concealed Hansgrohe shower valves and fixed shower head with secondary handheld shower
- All other Bathrooms are fully tiled with Hansgrohe bar valve showers with primary fixed head and secondary handheld shower.
- Illuminated steam-free mirror in each bathroom.
- Concealed Gerberit cisterns where appropriate
- Energy efficient gas-fired pressurised central heating system with Ideal Logic condensing boiler and substantial A rated OSO hot water cylinder
- Underfloor heating to ground floor with individually zoned heating controls
- Thermostatically controlled radiators with side panels and top grilles to upper floors
- Thermostatically controlled heated chrome towel rails in all bathrooms and en-suites
- App controlled heating
- Choice of fires and surrounds with extensive range of upgrade options
- All windows & doors are high security doors with A++ Energy ratings, keyed alike locks and multipoint locking to meet Approved Document Q high security standards.
- Security alarm fitted with keypad in hallway and boot room/utility. Infrared sensors to ground floor rooms & landing included, with additions to upper floors and Garage available
- The majority of plots offer painted timber or metal gates to the driveway for security and privacy, with optional automation upgrade available
Internal & External Finishes
- Internal walls finished in contemporary colours from Little Greene Paint Company palette
- All ceilings finished in white matt emulsion
- Large skirting boards and architraves in Ogee profile
- Solid core 4 panelled painted internal doors
- Painted staircase with chamfered newels and spindles
- All internal woodwork, doors and staircases painted in a choice of colour scheme from Little Greene Paint company palette
- Bespoke fitted furniture to Master Suite dressing area with option to upgrade to other rooms
- Interior design service available on request
- Energy efficient external lighting to front and rear
- Feature bonded gravel finish driveway
- Tarmac entrance road to development
- Energy efficient LED street lighting at intervals along the entrance road
- Indian stone paving to all patios and paths
- Front and rear gardens turfed or seeded where practicable with landscaping to front gardens
- Close boarded timber garden fences 1.8m high unless noted otherwise
- Boundary treatments include stone walling, hedging, railings and picket fencing for diverse streetscenes throughout the development
- All houses constructed to the latest building regulations
- All houses sold as Freehold
- 2 year Pringle Home warranty with our dedicated customer service team.
- 10 year Premier Guarantee Structural Warranty
- Communal landscaped areas, drainage and roads are managed by a Management Company that Residents will contribute to for ongoing upkeep and maintenance.
- Pre-insulated timber frame construction. We are members of the Structural Timber Association.
- Natural pitched face British sandstone coursed walling with coloured through roughcast render for easy maintenance
- Stone cills, jambs, heads form the majority of openings*, with natural cut stone features adding to the character of each property.
- High quality Spanish slate to the roofs with dry verge and ridge systems
- Rainwater goods are black uPVC with black woodgrain fascias and soffits to complement
- uPVC Windows and aluminium bi-fold doors with energy efficient double glazing. Obscured glazing to all bathrooms, cloakrooms and en-suites
- Very high level of insulation provided throughout
*Stone finished properties only.
Take a tour
Plot 26, The Haworth, Northcote Park