PLOT 25 - The Farnley
- Traditional Architectural Charm Meets Contemporary Interior Design
- Lounge With Feature Bay Window, Separate Dining Room & Study
- Open Plan Dining Kitchen With Feature Island and Bi Fold Doors
- Family Area With French Doors To The Rear Garden
- Master Bedroom With Large Walk in Dressing Room & En-Suite
- Large Utility & Walk In Pantry
- Feature Extra Height Ceilings To the Ground Floor Rooms
- Underfloor Heating Throughout The Ground Floor
- Spacious Double Garage With Electric Remote Controlled Doors
2 - Family 12'11 x 12'2
3 - Utility / Boot 10'3 x 14'8
4 - WC 3'3 x 6'5
5 - Pantry 6'7 x 5'11
6 - WC 6'7 x 5'11
7 - Sitting Room 12'5 x 19'8
8 - Study 9'5 x 8'10
2 - Family 3.9 x 3.7
3 - Utility / Boot 3.1 x 4.5
4 - WC. 0.1 x 2.0
5 - Pantry 2.0 x 1.8
6 - WC 2.0 x 1.8
7 - Sitting Room 3.8 x 6.0
8 - Study 2.9 x 2.7
9 - Dining 3.8 x 3.5
11 - En-suite 13'4 x 7'1
12 - Dressing Room 10'3 x 14'8
13 - Bedroom 212'5 x 17'1
14 - En-Suite 9'2 x 5'3
15 - Bedroom 3 12'7 x 12'2
16 - Bathroom 12'5 x 7'0
17 - Bedroom 4 12'5 x 12'4
18 - Bedroom 5 10'2 x 8'4
11 - En-suite 4.1 x 2.2
12 - Dressing Room 3.1 x 4.5
13 - Bedroom 2 3.8 x 5.2
14 - En-Suite 2.8 x 1.6
15 - Bedroom 3 3.8 x 3.7
16 - Bathroom 3.8 x 2.1
17 - Bedroom 4 3.8 x 3.8
18 - Bedroom 5 3.1 x 2.5
At Pringle homes we offer the highest specification as standard. Our customers are able to choose from a vast selection of kitchen styles and finishes, fireplaces, tiling, flooring, so you can start off with your new home exactly how you want it.
Kitchen & Utility Room
- Professionally designed Stuart Frazer Siematic handleless matt finish kitchen in a choice of colours with 20 mm quartz work surfaces and upstands.
- Franke 1.5 oversized bowl sink with contemporary Franke mixer tap.
- Siemens appliances including single oven, combi-microwave oven, induction hob and downdraft or in-ceiling extractor.
- Integrated tall fridge, freezer and integrated dishwasher
- MultiMatic door accessory system.
- Extensive choice of floor tiles included for the kitchen, utility/boot room, dining, family area & downstairs loo
- Choice of utility room units and Duropal laminate worktops to compliment kitchen style, with space for washing machine and dryer
- Stainless steel sink with draining area and mixer tap to utility room
Bathroom & En-Suites
- Duravit Durastyle sanitaryware with Hansgrohe taps and fittings.
- Low profile shower trays with fixed shower screens or sliding enclosures
- Extensive choice of wall and floor tiles
- Master en-suites fully tiled with concealed Hansgrohe shower valves and fixed shower head with secondary handheld shower
- All other Bathrooms are fully tiled with Hansgrohe bar valve showers with primary fixed head and secondary handheld shower.
- Illuminated steam-free mirror in each bathroom.
- Concealed Gerberit cisterns where appropriate
- Energy efficient gas-fired pressurised central heating system with Ideal Logic condensing boiler and substantial A rated OSO hot water cylinder
- Underfloor heating to ground floor with individually zoned heating controls
- Thermostatically controlled radiators with side panels and top grilles to upper floors
- Thermostatically controlled heated chrome towel rails in all bathrooms and en-suites
- App controlled heating
- Choice of fires and surrounds with extensive range of upgrade options
- All windows & doors are high security doors with A++ Energy ratings, keyed alike locks and multipoint locking to meet Approved Document Q high security standards.
- Security alarm fitted with keypad in hallway and boot room/utility. Infrared sensors to ground floor rooms & landing included, with additions to upper floors and Garage available
- The majority of plots offer painted timber or metal gates to the driveway for security and privacy, with optional automation upgrade available
Internal & External Finishes
- Internal walls finished in contemporary colours from Little Greene Paint Company palette
- All ceilings finished in white matt emulsion
- Large skirting boards and architraves in Ogee profile
- Solid core 4 panelled painted internal doors
- Painted staircase with chamfered newels and spindles
- All internal woodwork, doors and staircases painted in a choice of colour scheme from Little Greene Paint company palette
- Bespoke fitted furniture to Master Suite dressing area with option to upgrade to other rooms
- Interior design service available on request
- Energy efficient external lighting to front and rear
- Feature bonded gravel finish driveway
- Tarmac entrance road to development
- Energy efficient LED street lighting at intervals along the entrance road
- Indian stone paving to all patios and paths
- Front and rear gardens turfed or seeded where practicable with landscaping to front gardens
- Close boarded timber garden fences 1.8m high unless noted otherwise
- Boundary treatments include stone walling, hedging, railings and picket fencing for diverse streetscenes throughout the development
- All houses constructed to the latest building regulations
- All houses sold as Freehold
- 2 year Pringle Home warranty with our dedicated customer service team.
- 10 year Premier Guarantee Structural Warranty
- Communal landscaped areas, drainage and roads are managed by a Management Company that Residents will contribute to for ongoing upkeep and maintenance.
- Pre-insulated timber frame construction. We are members of the Structural Timber Association.
- Natural pitched face British sandstone coursed walling with coloured through roughcast render for easy maintenance
- Stone cills, jambs, heads form the majority of openings*, with natural cut stone features adding to the character of each property.
- High quality Spanish slate to the roofs with dry verge and ridge systems
- Rainwater goods are black uPVC with black woodgrain fascias and soffits to complement
- uPVC Windows and aluminium bi-fold doors with energy efficient double glazing. Obscured glazing to all bathrooms, cloakrooms and en-suites
- Very high level of insulation provided throughout
*Stone finished properties only.
Plot 25, The Farnley, Northcote Park