A beautifully proportioned family home featuring buttress walls, a feature bay window and large integral garage. This partially rendered property exudes character and distinction. The Frobisher evolved from our Kingsley house type and now includes an extra en-suite and additional living space all round.
Bi-fold doors have been added to the large open plan kitchen/family/dining room, flooding this exceptionally large living space with natural light and providing easy access to the outside space.
The expansive lounge, spacious hallway and useful utility room all ensure that the Frobisher is an ideal family home, a suitable contender for those requiring a little more space than the previously detailed Kingsley. Upstairs has 4 double bedrooms, the magnificent master suite boasts a generous dressing room and en-suite shower room. The guest suite also has a stylish en-suite shower room. The impressive family bathroom, with both bath and roomy shower, provides luxurious facilities for the further 2 bedrooms. This home can be modified into a 5 bedroom home if required at an early build stage.
The properties will be constructed to exacting Pringle Homes’ standards. Traditional Arts and Crafts designs mixed with the contemporary features of energy efficiency and low cost maintenance provide the owner with a high standard of living, whilst meeting the demands of modern life. All our houses are freehold.
- For energy efficiency, we include high levels of insulation, LED internal and external lighting and all our appliances are rated A or above. All houses achieve over 85 on an Energy Performance Certificate, giving you significant savings on your monthly energy bills.
- For low cost maintenance all houses include UPVC windows, bi-fold doors and detailing. Some house types also include UPVC French doors and self-coloured render where applicable.
- Bathrooms consist of Duravit sanitaryware & vanity units. Hansgrohe taps and Hansgrohe showers with low profile shower trays are fitted as standard. Also included in the bathrooms are illuminated steam-free heated mirrors.
- The heating system uses a gas fuelled energy efficient boiler with pressurised cylinder.
- Underfloor heating to the ground floor and radiators to upper floors.
- Electric vehicle battery charging unit installed in the garage offering convenience and the most cost effective way to recharge.
We pride ourselves on offering our customers a substantial selection of customisation options and upgrades. A comprehensive list is available upon reservation.
- Choose from a wide range of professionally designed kitchen styles and quartz work surfaces. Included as standard is a single oven, microwave combi-oven, gas-on-glass hob, a stainless steel extractor, 70/30 fridge freezers and an integrated dishwasher.
- Choose from a wide range of wall and floor tiles for the kitchen/dining/family area, downstairs cloaks and bathrooms.
- A large choice of fireplaces are also available, with the ability to choose between an electric or gas fire. A wood burning stove is an option for all house types excluding The Wollaston.
- Staircases have a contemporary mix of ash and satin white finish.
- Oak veneered internal doors.
- Satin chrome sockets and switches.
- Externally, the front gardens are landscaped, rear gardens are turfed. Fencing is included as standard for your privacy and security. Driveways are block paved.
My home is fabulous. The finish, products and build is outstanding. The family run business is so personable, excellent communication and outstanding customer service throughout the purchase. I am so happy, I wouldn’t buy a new build from property from anyone else.