PLOT 19 - The GrantleyThe Grantley is a substantial family home with imposing double gables and square bay windows. Am impressive entrance hallway, two reception rooms, study and open plan living / family dining room with bi fold doors to the rear garden can all be found to the ground floor.
- Substantial Five Bedroom Double Fronted Detached Family Home
- Sitting Room With Feature Bay Window, Separate Dining Room/Snug & Study
- Open Plan Family / Dining Kitchen With Feature Island & Bi Fold Doors
- Master Bedroom With Large Dressing Room & En-Suite
- En-Suite To Bedroom 2 & Four Piece Family Bathroom
- Feature Gallery Style Landing & Spacious Entrance Hallway
- Spacious Detached Double Garage With Electric Remote Controlled Doors
- Feature Extra High Ceilings To the Ground Floor Rooms
- Underfloor Heating Throughout The Ground Floor
2 - Utility / Boot Room 9'10 x 6'9
3 - WC 5'5 x 4'9
4 - Store 4'1 x 4'9
5 - Study 12'1 x 7'7
6 - Dining / Snug 12'1 x 13'1
7 - Sitting Room 12'1 x 16'1
8 - WC / Cloaks 5'11 x 4'7
2 - Utility / Boot Room 3.0 x 2.1
3 - WC 1.7 x 1.4
4 - Store 1.2 x 1.4
5 - Study 3.7 x 2.3
6 - Dining / Snug 3.7 x 4.0
7 - Sitting Room 3.7 x 4.9
8 - WC / Cloaks 1.8 x 1.4
10 - En-Suite 5'11 x 14'5
11 - Dressing Room 6'4 x 7'9
12 - Bedroom 2 12'1 x 13'1
13 - En-Suite 5'3 x 7'10
14 - Bedroom 3 10'9 x 11'10
15 - Bathroom 8'4 x 10'4
16 - Bedroom 4 12'1 x 10'6
17 - Bedroom 5 7'11 x 11'10
10 - En-Suite 1.8 x 4.4
11 - Dressing Room 1.9 x 2.4
12 - Bedroom 2 3.7 x 4.0
13 - En-Suite 1.6 x 2.4
14 - Bedroom 3 3.3 x 3.6
15 - Bathroom 2.5 x 3.1
16 - Bedroom 4 3.7 x 3.2
17 - Bedroom 5 2.4 x 3.6
At Pringle homes we offer the highest specification as standard. Our customers are able to choose from a vast selection of kitchen styles and finishes, fireplaces, tiling, flooring, so you can start off with your new home exactly how you want it.
Kitchen & Utility Room
- Professionally designed Stuart Frazer Siematic handleless matt finish kitchen in a choice of colours with 20 mm quartz work surfaces and upstands.
- Franke 1.5 oversized bowl sink with contemporary Franke mixer tap.
- Siemens appliances including single oven, combi-microwave oven, induction hob and downdraft or in-ceiling extractor.
- Integrated tall fridge, freezer and integrated dishwasher
- MultiMatic door accessory system.
- Extensive choice of floor tiles included for the kitchen, utility/boot room, dining, family area & downstairs loo
- Choice of utility room units and Duropal laminate worktops to compliment kitchen style, with space for washing machine and dryer
- Stainless steel sink with draining area and mixer tap to utility room
Bathroom & En-Suites
- Duravit Durastyle sanitaryware with Hansgrohe taps and fittings.
- Low profile shower trays with fixed shower screens or sliding enclosures
- Extensive choice of wall and floor tiles
- Master en-suites fully tiled with concealed Hansgrohe shower valves and fixed shower head with secondary handheld shower
- All other Bathrooms are fully tiled with Hansgrohe bar valve showers with primary fixed head and secondary handheld shower.
- Illuminated steam-free mirror in each bathroom.
- Concealed Gerberit cisterns where appropriate
- Energy efficient gas-fired pressurised central heating system with Ideal Logic condensing boiler and substantial A rated OSO hot water cylinder
- Underfloor heating to ground floor with individually zoned heating controls
- Thermostatically controlled radiators with side panels and top grilles to upper floors
- Thermostatically controlled heated chrome towel rails in all bathrooms and en-suites
- App controlled heating
- Choice of fires and surrounds with extensive range of upgrade options
- All windows & doors are high security doors with A++ Energy ratings, keyed alike locks and multipoint locking to meet Approved Document Q high security standards.
- Security alarm fitted with keypad in hallway and boot room/utility. Infrared sensors to ground floor rooms & landing included, with additions to upper floors and Garage available
- The majority of plots offer painted timber or metal gates to the driveway for security and privacy, with optional automation upgrade available
Internal & External Finishes
- Internal walls finished in contemporary colours from Little Greene Paint Company palette
- All ceilings finished in white matt emulsion
- Large skirting boards and architraves in Ogee profile
- Solid core 4 panelled painted internal doors
- Painted staircase with chamfered newels and spindles
- All internal woodwork, doors and staircases painted in a choice of colour scheme from Little Greene Paint company palette
- Bespoke fitted furniture to Master Suite dressing area with option to upgrade to other rooms
- Interior design service available on request
- Energy efficient external lighting to front and rear
- Feature bonded gravel finish driveway
- Tarmac entrance road to development
- Energy efficient LED street lighting at intervals along the entrance road
- Indian stone paving to all patios and paths
- Front and rear gardens turfed or seeded where practicable with landscaping to front gardens
- Close boarded timber garden fences 1.8m high unless noted otherwise
- Boundary treatments include stone walling, hedging, railings and picket fencing for diverse streetscenes throughout the development
- All houses constructed to the latest building regulations
- All houses sold as Freehold
- 2 year Pringle Home warranty with our dedicated customer service team.
- 10 year Premier Guarantee Structural Warranty
- Communal landscaped areas, drainage and roads are managed by a Management Company that Residents will contribute to for ongoing upkeep and maintenance.
- Pre-insulated timber frame construction. We are members of the Structural Timber Association.
- Natural pitched face British sandstone coursed walling with coloured through roughcast render for easy maintenance
- Stone cills, jambs, heads form the majority of openings*, with natural cut stone features adding to the character of each property.
- High quality Spanish slate to the roofs with dry verge and ridge systems
- Rainwater goods are black uPVC with black woodgrain fascias and soffits to complement
- uPVC Windows and aluminium bi-fold doors with energy efficient double glazing. Obscured glazing to all bathrooms, cloakrooms and en-suites
- Very high level of insulation provided throughout
*Stone finished properties only.
Take a tour
Plot 19, The Grantley, Northcote Park