PLOT 14 - The FarnleyThe Farnley is an impressive 5 bedroom home with a double-gabled frontage which has two reception rooms, study and impressive open plan dining kitchen open to a family room to the ground floor, two en-suite including large walk in dressing room to the master bedroom to the first floor.
- Traditional Architectural Charm Meets Contemporary Interior Design
- Lounge With Feature Bay Window, Separate Dining Room & Study
- Open Plan Dining Kitchen With Feature Island and Bi Fold Doors
- Family Area With French Doors To The Rear Garden
- Master Bedroom With Large Walk in Dressing Room & En-Suite
- Large Utility & Walk In Pantry
- Feature Extra Height Ceilings To the Ground Floor Rooms
- Underfloor Heating Throughout The Ground Floor
- Spacious Double Garage With Electric Remote Controlled Doors
The Farnley is an impressive 7 bedroom home with a double-gabled frontage, finished in natural stone or render. Central to the front elevation is full height window above the porch, allowing maximum daylight onto the landing.
The ground floor is designed to meet all the needs of busy family life. The heart of this beautiful home is the open plan kitchen/breakfast/family room, with access to the garden through bi-fold doors. Note the separate pantry and utility room opening off the kitchen. Other ground floor accommodation includes a separate sitting room with a bay window, a study and a dining room ideal for more formal entertaining.
Of the five bedrooms, two have luxury en suite bathrooms, and the master bedroom also contains an expansive dressing room. The other bedrooms are served by the large family bathroom, which has a double walk-in shower as well as a bath.
Plot 14 is finished in chalk coloured render and benefits from an attached large double garage accessed through the utility/boot room. The garden and patio are expansive, as is the sweeping privately gated driveway.
2 - Family 12'11 x 12'2
3 - Utility / Boot 10'3 x 14'8
4 - WC 3'3 x 6'5
5 - Pantry 6'7 x 5'11
6 - WC 6'7 x 5'11
7 - Sitting Room 12'5 x 19'8
8 - Study 9'5 x 8'10
2 - Family 3.9 x 3.7
3 - Utility / Boot 3.1 x 4.5
4 - WC. 0.1 x 2.0
5 - Pantry 2.0 x 1.8
6 - WC 2.0 x 1.8
7 - Sitting Room 3.8 x 6.0
8 - Study 2.9 x 2.7
9 - Dining 3.8 x 3.5
11 - En-suite 13'4 x 7'1
12 - Dressing Room 10'3 x 14'8
13 - Bedroom 212'5 x 17'1
14 - En-Suite 9'2 x 5'3
15 - Bedroom 3 12'7 x 12'2
16 - Bathroom 12'5 x 7'0
17 - Bedroom 4 12'5 x 12'4
18 - Bedroom 5 10'2 x 8'4
11 - En-suite 4.1 x 2.2
12 - Dressing Room 3.1 x 4.5
13 - Bedroom 2 3.8 x 5.2
14 - En-Suite 2.8 x 1.6
15 - Bedroom 3 3.8 x 3.7
16 - Bathroom 3.8 x 2.1
17 - Bedroom 4 3.8 x 3.8
18 - Bedroom 5 3.1 x 2.5
At Pringle homes we offer the highest specification as standard. Our customers are able to choose from a vast selection of kitchen styles and finishes, fireplaces, tiling, flooring, so you can start off with your new home exactly how you want it.
Kitchen & Utility Room
- Professionally designed Stuart Frazer Siematic handleless matt finish kitchen in a choice of colours with 20 mm quartz work surfaces and upstands.
- Franke 1.5 oversized bowl sink with contemporary Franke mixer tap.
- Siemens appliances including single oven, combi-microwave oven, induction hob and downdraft or in-ceiling extractor.
- Integrated tall fridge, freezer and integrated dishwasher
- MultiMatic door accessory system.
- Extensive choice of floor tiles included for the kitchen, utility/boot room, dining, family area & downstairs loo
- Choice of utility room units and Duropal laminate worktops to compliment kitchen style, with space for washing machine and dryer
- Stainless steel sink with draining area and mixer tap to utility room
Bathroom & En-Suites
- Duravit Durastyle sanitaryware with Hansgrohe taps and fittings.
- Low profile shower trays with fixed shower screens or sliding enclosures
- Extensive choice of wall and floor tiles
- Master en-suites fully tiled with concealed Hansgrohe shower valves and fixed shower head with secondary handheld shower
- All other Bathrooms are fully tiled with Hansgrohe bar valve showers with primary fixed head and secondary handheld shower.
- Illuminated steam-free mirror in each bathroom.
- Concealed Gerberit cisterns where appropriate
- Energy efficient gas-fired pressurised central heating system with Ideal Logic condensing boiler and substantial A rated OSO hot water cylinder
- Underfloor heating to ground floor with individually zoned heating controls
- Thermostatically controlled radiators with side panels and top grilles to upper floors
- Thermostatically controlled heated chrome towel rails in all bathrooms and en-suites
- App controlled heating
- Choice of fires and surrounds with extensive range of upgrade options
- All windows & doors are high security doors with A++ Energy ratings, keyed alike locks and multipoint locking to meet Approved Document Q high security standards.
- Security alarm fitted with keypad in hallway and boot room/utility. Infrared sensors to ground floor rooms & landing included, with additions to upper floors and Garage available
- The majority of plots offer painted timber or metal gates to the driveway for security and privacy, with optional automation upgrade available
Internal & External Finishes
- Internal walls finished in contemporary colours from Little Greene Paint Company palette
- All ceilings finished in white matt emulsion
- Large skirting boards and architraves in Ogee profile
- Solid core 4 panelled painted internal doors
- Painted staircase with chamfered newels and spindles
- All internal woodwork, doors and staircases painted in a choice of colour scheme from Little Greene Paint company palette
- Bespoke fitted furniture to Master Suite dressing area with option to upgrade to other rooms
- Interior design service available on request
- Energy efficient external lighting to front and rear
- Feature bonded gravel finish driveway
- Tarmac entrance road to development
- Energy efficient LED street lighting at intervals along the entrance road
- Indian stone paving to all patios and paths
- Front and rear gardens turfed or seeded where practicable with landscaping to front gardens
- Close boarded timber garden fences 1.8m high unless noted otherwise
- Boundary treatments include stone walling, hedging, railings and picket fencing for diverse streetscenes throughout the development
- All houses constructed to the latest building regulations
- All houses sold as Freehold
- 2 year Pringle Home warranty with our dedicated customer service team.
- 10 year Premier Guarantee Structural Warranty
- Communal landscaped areas, drainage and roads are managed by a Management Company that Residents will contribute to for ongoing upkeep and maintenance.
- Pre-insulated timber frame construction. We are members of the Structural Timber Association.
- Natural pitched face British sandstone coursed walling with coloured through roughcast render for easy maintenance
- Stone cills, jambs, heads form the majority of openings*, with natural cut stone features adding to the character of each property.
- High quality Spanish slate to the roofs with dry verge and ridge systems
- Rainwater goods are black uPVC with black woodgrain fascias and soffits to complement
- uPVC Windows and aluminium bi-fold doors with energy efficient double glazing. Obscured glazing to all bathrooms, cloakrooms and en-suites
- Very high level of insulation provided throughout
*Stone finished properties only.
Take a tour
The Farnley - Plot 14
Plot 14, The Farnley, Northcote Park