As the only 3 storey house type on the development, the Wollaston spoils you with floor space. The ground floor boasts an impressively large kitchen/family/dining room with a professionally designed kitchen that truly sets the scene for quality time with family and friends.
The welcoming and generously proportioned family lounge is a stunning space for relaxing family time or more formal entertaining. Additional ground floor features include a well-sited utility room and cloakroom, whilst externally a detached double garage and driveway parking offer convenience.
The first and second floors accommodate 4 substantial bedrooms and a study/5th bedroom. With its luxurious en-suite, his-and-hers sinks, ample wardrobe space and feature bay window, the first floor master bedroom is a perfect restful space. Bedroom 2 is an ideal guest suite or teenager’s room, benefiting from plenty of space, a walk in wardrobe and a stylish Jack and Jill bathroom connecting to Bed 5/Study. The second floor shower room provides comprehensive facilities for the remaining two double bedrooms.
The properties will be constructed to exacting Pringle Homes’ standards. Traditional Arts and Crafts designs mixed with the contemporary features of energy efficiency and low cost maintenance provide the owner with a high standard of living, whilst meeting the demands of modern life. All our houses are freehold.
- For energy efficiency, we include high levels of insulation, LED internal and external lighting and all our appliances are rated A or above. All houses achieve over 85 on an Energy Performance Certificate, giving you significant savings on your monthly energy bills.
- For low cost maintenance all houses include UPVC windows, bi-fold doors and detailing. Some house types also include UPVC French doors and self-coloured render where applicable.
- Bathrooms consist of Duravit sanitaryware & vanity units. Hansgrohe taps and Hansgrohe showers with low profile shower trays are fitted as standard. Also included in the bathrooms are illuminated steam-free heated mirrors.
- The heating system uses a gas fuelled energy efficient boiler with pressurised cylinder.
- Underfloor heating to the ground floor and radiators to upper floors.
- Electric vehicle battery charging unit installed in the garage offering convenience and the most cost effective way to recharge.
We pride ourselves on offering our customers a substantial selection of customisation options and upgrades. A comprehensive list is available upon reservation.
- Choose from a wide range of professionally designed kitchen styles and quartz work surfaces. Included as standard is a single oven, microwave combi-oven, gas-on-glass hob, a stainless steel extractor, 70/30 fridge freezers and an integrated dishwasher.
- Choose from a wide range of wall and floor tiles for the kitchen/dining/family area, downstairs cloaks and bathrooms.
- A large choice of fireplaces are also available, with the ability to choose between an electric or gas fire. A wood burning stove is an option for all house types excluding The Wollaston.
- Staircases have a contemporary mix of ash and satin white finish.
- Oak veneered internal doors.
- Satin chrome sockets and switches.
- Externally, the front gardens are landscaped, rear gardens are turfed. Fencing is included as standard for your privacy and security. Driveways are block paved.
Thank you so much for building our new home – we are absolutely over the moon with it. It looks and feels incredible inside and we are still pinching ourselves at the quality and standard of finishes and features. It’s everything we could’ve hoped for so thank you for making our dreams become reality.