PLOT 11 - The CavendishModern and traditional combine in a delightful way in this beautiful and spectacular 5 bedroom home. The master suite has a vaulted style ceiling, Juliet balcony, walk through dressing room and four piece en-suite. There are also two further en-suite bedrooms.
- Traditional architectural charm meets contemporary interior design
- Feature Extra Height Ceilings To All Ground Floor Rooms
- Large Sitting Room & Separate Snug
- Open Plan Family / Dining Kitchen With Feature Island & Expansive Bi Fold Doors
- Master Bedroom With Juliet Balcony, Walk Through Dressing Room & En-Suite
- Underfloor Heating Throughout The Ground Floor
- Two Further En-Suite Bedrooms & Four Piece Family Bathroom
- Spacious Detached Double Garage With Electric Remote Controlled Doors
Modern and traditional combine in a delightful way in this stunning home. The front elevation, comprising stone and render finishes, features two gables and a canopied arched porch. To the rear, a projecting gable encompasses the family area as part of the open plan kitchen/family/dining area.
This fantastic family space, with extensive bi-folding doors enables access to the garden on both sides; a truly contemporary design feature that optimises the indoor-outdoor living experience. The kitchen has a vast central island and breakfast bar, and opens into a practical utility & boot room. Further ground floor accommodation includes the sitting room, cloakroom and snug. On the first floor, the master suite features a Juliet balcony providing elevated views over the generous garden.
Occupants also have the luxury of an en suite with large bath and shower, and walk-through dressing room. There are four further double bedrooms on this floor, two of which are en suite, with a separate generously sized family bathroom. Bedroom 5, at the rear, could also be put to good use as a quiet study.
2 - Family 12'10 x 15'10
3 - Utility / Boot Room 18'4 x 8'0
4 - WC 6'4 x 2'9
5 - Snug 11'8 x 11'4
6 - WC 5'9 x 3'11
7 - Sitting Room 12'10 x 19'10
2 - Family 3.9 x 4.8
3 - Utility / Boot Room 5.6 x 2.4
4 - WC 1.9 x .84
5 - Snug 3.6 x 3.5
6 - WC 1.8 x 1.2
7 - Sitting Room 3.9 x 6.0
10 - En-Suite 7'3 x 12'10
11 - Dressing Room 8'3 x 12'10
12 - Bathroom 12'10 x 7'10
13 - Bedroom 2 11'8 x 15'0
14 - En-Suite 11'8 x 11'2
15 - Bedroom 3 11'8 x 11'2
16 - En-Suite 11'8 x 3.11
17 - Bedroom 4 12'10 x 11'7
18 - Bedroom 5 / Study 13'6 x 8'10
10 - En-Suite 2.2 x 3.9
11 - Dressing Room 2.5 x 3.9
12 - Bathroom 3.9 x 2.4
13 - Bedroom 2 3.6 x 4.6
14 - En-Suite 3.6 x 1.2
15 - Bedroom 3 3.6 x 3.4
16 - En-Suite 3.6 x 1.2
17 - Bedroom 4 3.9 x 3.5
18 - Bedroom 5 / Study 4.1 x 2.7
At Pringle homes we offer the highest specification as standard. Our customers are able to choose from a vast selection of kitchen styles and finishes, fireplaces, tiling, flooring, so you can start off with your new home exactly how you want it.
Kitchen & Utility Room
- Professionally designed Stuart Frazer Siematic handleless matt finish kitchen in a choice of colours with 20 mm quartz work surfaces and upstands.
- Franke 1.5 oversized bowl sink with contemporary Franke mixer tap.
- Siemens appliances including single oven, combi-microwave oven, induction hob and downdraft or in-ceiling extractor.
- Integrated tall fridge, freezer and integrated dishwasher
- MultiMatic door accessory system.
- Extensive choice of floor tiles included for the kitchen, utility/boot room, dining, family area & downstairs loo
- Choice of utility room units and Duropal laminate worktops to compliment kitchen style, with space for washing machine and dryer
- Stainless steel sink with draining area and mixer tap to utility room
Bathroom & En-Suites
- Duravit Durastyle sanitaryware with Hansgrohe taps and fittings.
- Low profile shower trays with fixed shower screens or sliding enclosures
- Extensive choice of wall and floor tiles
- Master en-suites fully tiled with concealed Hansgrohe shower valves and fixed shower head with secondary handheld shower
- All other Bathrooms are fully tiled with Hansgrohe bar valve showers with primary fixed head and secondary handheld shower.
- Illuminated steam-free mirror in each bathroom.
- Concealed Gerberit cisterns where appropriate
- Energy efficient gas-fired pressurised central heating system with Ideal Logic condensing boiler and substantial A rated OSO hot water cylinder
- Underfloor heating to ground floor with individually zoned heating controls
- Thermostatically controlled radiators with side panels and top grilles to upper floors
- Thermostatically controlled heated chrome towel rails in all bathrooms and en-suites
- App controlled heating
- Choice of fires and surrounds with extensive range of upgrade options
- All windows & doors are high security doors with A++ Energy ratings, keyed alike locks and multipoint locking to meet Approved Document Q high security standards.
- Security alarm fitted with keypad in hallway and boot room/utility. Infrared sensors to ground floor rooms & landing included, with additions to upper floors and Garage available
- The majority of plots offer painted timber or metal gates to the driveway for security and privacy, with optional automation upgrade available
Internal & External Finishes
- Internal walls finished in contemporary colours from Little Greene Paint Company palette
- All ceilings finished in white matt emulsion
- Large skirting boards and architraves in Ogee profile
- Solid core 4 panelled painted internal doors
- Painted staircase with chamfered newels and spindles
- All internal woodwork, doors and staircases painted in a choice of colour scheme from Little Greene Paint company palette
- Bespoke fitted furniture to Master Suite dressing area with option to upgrade to other rooms
- Interior design service available on request
- Energy efficient external lighting to front and rear
- Feature bonded gravel finish driveway
- Tarmac entrance road to development
- Energy efficient LED street lighting at intervals along the entrance road
- Indian stone paving to all patios and paths
- Front and rear gardens turfed or seeded where practicable with landscaping to front gardens
- Close boarded timber garden fences 1.8m high unless noted otherwise
- Boundary treatments include stone walling, hedging, railings and picket fencing for diverse streetscenes throughout the development
- All houses constructed to the latest building regulations
- All houses sold as Freehold
- 2 year Pringle Home warranty with our dedicated customer service team.
- 10 year Premier Guarantee Structural Warranty
- Communal landscaped areas, drainage and roads are managed by a Management Company that Residents will contribute to for ongoing upkeep and maintenance.
- Pre-insulated timber frame construction. We are members of the Structural Timber Association.
- Natural pitched face British sandstone coursed walling with coloured through roughcast render for easy maintenance
- Stone cills, jambs, heads form the majority of openings*, with natural cut stone features adding to the character of each property.
- High quality Spanish slate to the roofs with dry verge and ridge systems
- Rainwater goods are black uPVC with black woodgrain fascias and soffits to complement
- uPVC Windows and aluminium bi-fold doors with energy efficient double glazing. Obscured glazing to all bathrooms, cloakrooms and en-suites
- Very high level of insulation provided throughout
*Stone finished properties only.
Plot 11, The Cavendish, Northcote Park