PLOT 11 - The BickertonA delightfully designed 4 bedroom house with perfect proportions, the Bickerton is a deceptively spacious family home with open plan living / dining kitchen with bi fold doors leading out to the rear garden.
- Traditional style Detached with Integral single Garage
- Sitting Room With Feature Square Bay Window
- Generous Family / Dining Kitchen with Bi-Fold Doors To The Rear Garden
- Professionally Designed Kitchen Including 20mm Quartz Work Surfaces & Integrated Appliances
- Utility Room & Practical Ground Floor WC
- Master Bedroom With Fully Tiled En-Suite Including Duravit Sanitaryware
- Four Piece Family Bathroom Including Low Profile Shower & Steam Free Mirror
A delightfully designed 4 bedroom house with perfect proportions, the Bickerton is a deceptively spacious family home. The ground floor offers both open plan living and cosy reception room, enhanced by the inclusion of practical spaces such as utility room, ground floor cloakroom/WC and integral garage.
To the first floor, the master bedroom benefits from its own en-suite and beautiful square bay window feature to create a tranquil place for relaxing at the end of the day. There are a further three bedrooms all serviced by a large family bathroom.
At Pringle homes we offer the highest specification as standard and offer a vast choices of kitchen, fireplace, tiling, flooring and carpets, a bespoke service you won’t find anywhere else, so you can start off with your home exactly how you want it.
- All houses constructed to Building Regulations
- All houses sold as Freehold, with communal hard and soft landscaped areas maintained by the management company.
- Each resident will become a member of the management company
- Traditional brick and block construction with self-coloured render or tile hanging where applicable
- uPVC “Agate Grey” Windows with energy efficient double glazing
- Aluminium bi-fold doors with energy efficient double glazing
- Obsured glazing to all bathrooms, cloakrooms and en-suites
- Very high level of insulation provided throughout
Take a tour
Plot 11, The Bickerton, Plumpton Field