The Turner is a bespoke home and one of which we are particularly proud. As the largest home on the development, it boasts a spectacular kitchen/dining/family area along the rear of the property, with a set of bi-fold doors opening up onto the extensive patio and garden giving an indoors/outdoors feel. The property includes a wide hallway, creating a grand entrance, whilst the snug and lounge are perfect family rooms for cosy nights in and snoozy Sundays.
Upstairs, the impressive master suite with expansive dressing area offers an abundance of space. The en-suite easily accommodates double sinks, walk in shower enclosure and sumptuous bath. The second bedroom also incorporates a large en-suite whilst two further double bedrooms and a fifth bedroom are serviced by a generously-sized family bathroom.
The external area of this family home incorporates a private block paved driveway leading up to the double garage, giving plenty of parking space for family and friends. The beautifully landscaped front garden and turfed rear lawn frame this unique and bespoke property.
Please see our 360 Walkthrough tour via the following link: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=5GZNMGUXyJ6
- All houses are energy efficient and have UPVC detailing for low-cost maintenance. Windows and french doors are UPVC with energy efficient double glazing. For security, external doors all have multi point locking and integrated alarms included.
- Bathrooms include Duravit sanitary ware & vanity units. Hansgrohe taps and Hansgrohe showers with low profile shower trays are fitted as standard. Also included in the bathrooms are illuminated steam-free heated mirrors.
- The heating system uses a gas fuelled energy efficient boiler with
- Underfloor heating to the ground floor and radiators to upper floors.
- Electric Vehicle battery charging unit installed in the garage offering
convenience and the most cost effective way to recharge.
- Choose from a wide range of professionally designed kitchen styles and quartz work surfaces. Included is a single oven, microwave combi oven, gas-on-glass hob, a stainless steel extractor, 70/30 fridge freezers and an integrated dishwasher.
- Choose from a wide range of wall and floor tiles for the kitchen/dining/family area, W.C. and bathrooms.
- A large choice of fireplaces is also available, with the ability to choose between an electric or gas fire. A wood burning stove is an option for all house types excluding The Wollaston.
- Staircases have a contemporary mix of Ash and satin white finish.
- Oak veneered doors.
- Satin chrome sockets and switches.
- All houses are freehold.
My home is fabulous. The finish, products and build is outstanding. The family run business is so personable, excellent communication and outstanding customer service throughout the purchase. I am so happy, I wouldn’t buy a new build from property from anyone else.