2. Where you submit personal information on this site, that information is used by Pringle Homes, its subsidiaries and appointed selling agents to provide the information that you have requested. If you do not wish us to contact you, please click Cancel on the Information Request Form. All information you have entered will be deleted, but we will not be able to provide you with any further information relating to our developments.
3. We will not sell, rent, trade, or otherwise disclose your personal information to any third party. We may share personal information submitted by you with companies working on behalf of Pringle Homes. If you do not wish us to do this, please tick the appropriate box on the form where you registered your name.
4. Pringle Homes reserves the right to disclose information relating to individuals in order to comply with applicable law, and legitimate government or other regulatory requests.
5. All data is stored securely and security measures and procedures are in place relating to the storage and disclosure of information to prevent unauthorised access.
6. This policy only applies to the Pringle Homes website, and not to any other websites linked to this website.